So I would seem that the wedding may be postponed a day or so due to the party being quite ill, so once we have conformation of this we are going to go kayaking or snorkeling or both.  It may though a wrench into our plans to rent scooters and head into Caibarién for a photo wander of wanders on Thursday but we will see If the wedding is pushed till tomorrow then that will still be no problem, we will just have to back for the TTD session that evening. I hope we can get our money back for the Jeep Safari that we had booked for Friday, I am sure that they will be understanding because of the wedding change and everything.  We will find out at 1pm when the tour rep is in.