People keep asking me about the gear I use, so I thought I would show what my day-to-day walk about camera bag consists of. That and I just sewed on some nifty patches and I want to show them off!!
- The Camera bag is the Crumpler Textbook Point with a large Photo bucket inside.Â I can fit all this and a Macbook in this bag. Bloody Brilliant Really!
The Camera is the Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II – My favorite camera! I love everything about this camera with no exceptions.Â I don’t care the it is heavy, the photos I can take make it worth it to carrying around.
- The Lenses are the Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L USM for all my random wide stuff, and the Canon EF 50mm f / 1.2L USM which I often refer to this as one of my god lenses. (another god lens is the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM) I rarely am not shooting with this lens, for the 50mm is ideal and the 1.2 is unbelevable really. I also carry around a 12mm Extension tube to use for random macro shots.
- The light meter is My Sekonic L-578DR. It is a brilliant light meter and when coupled with the Grey card exposures tend to be bang on!
- The other items in the bag are headphones for the iPhone, flash cards, extra batteries for the mark II,Â Moo/business cards lens cloths, and an electronic cable release.
- I also carry around a small plastic garbage bag just in case there is a ridiculous downpour while I am out and about. I can wrap up all my non-waterproof things into this or use it to sit on/haul other crap around if needed as well.
There you have it, my bag in all its naked glory!Â Oh and ask me for a Moo card the next time you see me!